- Return flights Dublin to Tel Aviv via Istanbul with 4* Turkish Airlines with superb in-flight catering and full entertainment
- Transfer on arrival from Tel Aviv airport to the hotels with guide assistance
- 4 nights in the 4-star Legacy Hotel, Nazareth
- 4 nights in the 4-star Manger Square Hotel, Bethlehem
- Breakfast and evening meal served each day at hotels
- Luxury air-conditioned coach throughout the itinerary
- Full religious programme organised by Marian Pilgrimages with a complete programme of sightseeing and visits to sites of interest in the Holy Land as detailed in the itinerary below.
- Services of Marian Pilgrimages Tours representative and professional English speaking guide throughout the pilgrimage
- Wireless Audio tour guide system
- Complete programme of sightseeing and visits to sites of interest in the Holy Land
- Boat ride on Sea of Galilee
- Return taxi transfers to Mount Tabor
- Dominus Flevit, Church of Pater Noster, Church of the Ascension, Church of St. Ann and Pool of Bethesda, Ecce Homo, St. Peter in Gallicantu, Capernaum, Mount of Beatitudes, Muhrakha & Qumran
- Tips for Hotels, Coach Driver, and Guide
- All airport & local taxes
- *** NOT INCLUDED ***
- Single Room supplement
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance (€25, €50 for pilgrims over the age of 80)
Day 1 - Arrive Tel Aviv
Morning check-in at Dublin airport for Turkish Airlines flight to Tel Aviv via Istanbul. On Arrival in Tel Aviv meet our Marian Pilgrimages representative and guides for a coach transfer to Bethlehem. Check-in to the 4 star Grand Hotel Park in Bethlehem for 4 nights with breakfast and dinner.
Day 2 - Bethlehem
Morning visit to the church of the Nativity for Mass. See the birthplace of Jesus, and the Holy Manger. See also the churches of St Jerome, St. Helen and the Holy Innocents. Afternoon visit the Milk Grotto and the Shepherds Fields. Drive to Ein Karem, and visit the churches of the Visitation & St John the Baptist. Return to the hotel for Dinner.
Day 3 - Mount of Olives
Drive to Jerusalem to the Mount of Olives, group photo, and view the Old City. Visit the Ascension Dome, Pater Noster church, Dominus Flevit, Assumption church and Grotto, and the Garden of Gethsemane. Afternoon Mass in the church of St Peter in Gallicantu – church of the Cock-Crow. See the dungeon where Jesus was held on Holy Thursday night. Walk around Mount Zion and visit the church of the Dormition, Tomb of David, and the Room of the Last Supper. Dinner at hotel.
Day 4 - Jerusalem
Drive to the Old City of Jerusalem and see the Holy Tomb in the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Visit the Church of St Anne and the Pool of Bethesda. Follow in the footsteps of Jesus and walk the Via Dolorosa, stop for prayer and reflection at the Stations of the Cross as you travel through the narrow streets of the Old City to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, for Mass, the site of Calvary and the tomb of Jesus. Visit the Western Wall and enjoy some free time in Jerusalem. Return to the hotel for our final dinner.
Day 5 - Jericho & Bethany
Morning drive to the Dead Sea – the lowest place on Earth and enjoy a “dip” near Qumran, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found. Continue on to the Inn of the Good Samaritan & to Bethany for our Mass and visit the tomb of Lazarus.Drive along the Jordan Valley into Jericho. Here we can see the Mount of Temptation, and the Sycamore tree of Zacchaeus. Continue into Nazareth and check into the 4 star Legacy Hotel in Nazareth for 4 nights, dinner and breakfast.
Day 6 - Nazareth & Cana
Morning Mass in the Basilica of the Annunciation in Nazareth. See the Cave home of the Holy Family, St Joseph’s workshop, and Mary’s Well. Drive to Cana, and visit the church of the Wedding Feast – site of Jesus’ first miracle. Renewal of Marriage Vows for married couples on the trip. Afternoon drive to Caesarea, see the Aqueduct, and visit the Roman Amphitheatre. Return to hotel for dinner.
Day 7 - Sea of Galilee
Morning Mass on the Mount of Beatitudes, overlooking the Sea of Galilee. Hear the full reading of the great Sermon on the Mount. Visit Capernaum – where we see the old Synagogue and the excavations of Peters house. Visit the site of the multiplication of the Loaves & Fish at Tabgha, and the church of the Primacy of Peter on the lake-shore. Enjoy lunch on the shore of the Sea of Galilee then take a Boat trip across the Sea of Galilee to Tiberias, with relevant Bible readings. Return by coach to the hotel and enjoy dinner.
Day 8 - Mount Tabor & River Jordan
Morning drive to Mount Tabor, and ascend by taxi for Mass at the church of the Transfiguration. Enjoy the view of the Valley of Armageddon Valley. Drive to Yardinet - Baptism site on the River Jordan, and renew our Baptismal Vows. Afternoon free in Nazareth. Dinner at hotel.
Day 9 - Depart Tel Aviv
Early breakfast. Drive to Tel Aviv airport for return flights to Dublin via Istanbul.
There will be quite a bit of walking on this pilgrimage. Please talk to the tour leader or call the Marian Pilgrimage office for advice if you are at all concerned.
*It is our intention to follow the itinerary as outlined above, however due to many factors like local holidays, traffic or weather conditions it may be necessary to make changes to the order of events or even the cancelation of certain events.